Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Vintage Engagement Ring Settings Vintage Engagement Ring?

Vintage Engagement ring? - vintage engagement ring settings

My grandmother worse, health / mentatlity in recent years, she wrote in her will to get her jewelry. There are a total of 5 rings. Both are not in question (the evaluation must) and the other is all the royal wedding. There are 3 classes (I think 2 of the Statute of 4 years, I have not seen) the rings. So, I have now (I, above all in the family is greedy and takes only). Group I belive is silver, and I'm for sale (marriage) with huge, not just my taste and the resize will be expensive because of the specificity of the band. The other option 2 (I) the rings diamond rings. I belive bands are silver, but her diamond engagement ring. Why can not I find something in diamond rings silver?

Maybe I'm not're right, but everything comes CZ silver rings. The rings are diamonds (which was not allowed to play with them). Were there times when you own a real engagement ring with diamonds, which had an atmosphere of money, buy / Volume. What could white gold, but because, as the years, I think they are silver. Does anyone have any information about vintage rings? Parameters of silver with real diamonds in them have (I'm not big into jewelry.) I will use these frequencies for my own commitment to use one day, and I was just curious.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, yes .... In fact, still apply. My grandmother used to describe rings like it, and I think they gave their family or relatives through somehow. Go to a good expert, who knows what he is doing and be honest with you, to correct the properties of the rings, to determine a fair price is possible if you want to sell and I can honestly answer any questions you have. I regret the money, but not to his taste. Is there a story behind it? How did they were a person, etc? It may mean more to you later. Additionally, you can pass on to their children if they have them.

barbara said...

It is possible that they were custom made, I am allergic to gold and had to make several rings with custom money. It is best, they get to a jewelry store, once you belong.

I also think that you can not sell the inheritance of his grandmother, at least one gift for someone important to you that you can use and enjoy.

JC said...

Diamonds are usually not with money, which he connected on order. Gold could be that only cleaned. It could be a different kind of metal. You need to do is to the jewelry as soon as you take on.

Shannon D said...

Sell ok i dont think u should, even if U Can Use

They were a gift to u and should not sell items

bb said...

It is possible that the rings are silver, years ago, silver was considered a lot of precious diamonds and jewelry would have been many times. Most antique jewelry in silver, white gold and platinum. These metals were popular. It could also be platinum, as it had become very popular long ago and only recently is valuable. Platinum and can suffer with age and how much silver is matte look.

Post a Comment