Sunday, January 24, 2010

Sims Serial Exchange Sims 3 Serial Number? :(?

Sims 3 serial number? :(? - sims serial exchange

I kinda sorta a copy of "The Sims 3, which may not be illegal.
BUT THAT'S NOT THE POINT!

Obviously I have not bought the game, which means they have a legitimate serial code. Reeaaally But I want one so I can make a difference on the Sims 3 for the change.

My question then is what someone (who bought the game) have a serial number, please allow me to use? The code is only for me, if you are not registered with The Sims 3 of the county, is otherwise deemed invalid.

If someone a code that I used to have, I am eternally grateful for you:)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you use the code to the game like to purchase all of else.i, do not give me

Anonymous said...

If you use the code to the game like to purchase all of else.i, do not give me

kittylov... said...

http://www.blurtit.com/q7843387.html

:) There are a lot

o rly said...

To make it a lot, you can buy the game.

Walmart Greeter said...

Hopefully this will help!

Holly :) said...

Sorry, L download My Sims 3 online

Post a Comment