Monday, January 18, 2010

Chicago Visitors Guide Where Can I Call/email To Have Visitor's Guide/maps Mailed To Me About Chicago?

Where can I call/email to have visitor's guide/maps mailed to me about Chicago? - chicago visitors guide

I like maps and guides, etc.. I know there are tons of things online, but I want the package sent to me. I will not print anything. Do you know how and where I can for this information?

I think that buying the books in Chicago also, can you recommend something?

Thank you!

4 comments:

Marc W said...

choosechicago.com the Visitors Bureau. You can use all kinds of information. If you have a good book trip to Chicago, I would recommend Frommer's - if you want an interesting book about Chicago, at least early on (in their history, though in part fiction, part non-fiction), I recommend "The Devil In The White City.

tichur said...

I have found no place for maps, brochures, etc., but the city Department of Tourism was held, with contact information on the following link:


http://egov.cityofchicago.org/city/webpo ...

The Emperor of Ecstasy said...

try Chicago website ... This could be a point of contact for this information are .... PS hated living in Illinois and Chicago .........

Babe said...

1-800-2Connect. The number, with questions to call you e-mails and want. Learn about the different parts of the city and what they really want to know. Anyone who comes to town and all

Post a Comment