Sunday, January 24, 2010

Best Gymnastics Training Bar To Become A Great Gymnast,should I Start With A Tumbling And Trampoline Class Or Start With Actual Gymnastics?

To become a great gymnast,should i start with a tumbling and trampoline class or start with actual gymnastics? - best gymnastics training bar

Now in the 17th and all, and I just started gymnastics. I always landed a great gymnast. And willing to spend much time and effort to do the necessary ready for the training and what it takes to be a great gymnast and share. I now subscribe to the school at home, and then a job for 5 days per week, 5-7 hours per day of my training in gymnastics, as well as I can keep. I would also like as much as I can train now. And I'm really used, and determined to do something and make something of it. I wondered whether I start the classes in trampoline and tumbling and go to the gym today, or start the actual training for gymnastics (high bar, vault, parallel, pommel horse,) rings, floor?

4 comments:

Mich21 said...

There is no single solution to a champion gymnast. Tumbling and Trampoline is the basis for the work and most exercise equipment of the schools have trampolines to train, even if it is not taught as a springboard.
I also train in gymnastics, trampoline and tumbling and ballet. It will take more time and energy, but.
The best starting point for serious training at home is the backyard Pro
View the film, as the pro backyard can be used to train as a gymnast, see:
http://www.backyardpro.com
http://www.backyardpro.com/video.html
Good Luck

balletba... said...

17 is a little late, but if you really ready to upgrade 8-9 hours per day, you have to real physical education, and if you time and money, new Tumbling Classes

sk8er4li... said...

I hate to say it, but 17 is too late to start gymnastics. I know I will train hard and dedicated, but not enough. Sorry. But if you want to do gymnastics in the interest of the signing of a real gym class too.

whoaanik... said...

17 is too late. I started at the age of 2 But it would be best to start with a kind of acrobatics.

Post a Comment