Wednesday, February 17, 2010

How Can I Tell The Difference Between A Cyst And Herpes Home Tests? How Can You Tell The Difference Between Breast Cancer And A Cyst?

Home tests? How can you tell the difference between breast cancer and a cyst? - how can i tell the difference between a cyst and herpes

Nearly 10 years or so, I went to the doctor because my breasts were tender with little bumps on the skin. The doctor said it was a cyst. He told me to stop the intake of caffeine. Me too, and left. There are about 6 years, the implants inches and about 2 years ago started with pain in my right breast. I'm the doctor and found nothing. At the moment I lack in this Starbucks and I do not know if caffeine is the cause, but my right breast is painful for 2 months now on the right side. Well, I lump the size of a dime in it too. So I stopped with caffeine again today about 4 days. If, however, increases the pain, and a growing belly. It's like someone stabbed my chest. I am not a doctoror insurance, no money, and I'm afraid I do not know what to do, any suggestions?

2 comments:

Lissacal said...

It is almost impossible to determine whether a tumor is benign or malignant solitary. And both can develop cysts and tumors, but a cancerous tumor is not diminished. You need to be evaluated by medical professionals.

Call your State Department of Health (number) in your phone book. Every state now has a breast and cervical cancer screening program funded by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. This program offers screening to women's empowerment can not pay for themselves. Although these programs generally developed for women who have no symptoms, they should be able to give some information about other programs that can help, too. Best wishes .....

Tina H said...

single best advice I can give is to the doctors. I am not a doctor. I do not think that developing cysts.

Post a Comment