Saturday, February 20, 2010

Birthday Message To Grandmother Should I Send Him A Text Message??????????? Now Or Tomorrow Or Do I Wait For Him?

Should I send him a text message??????????? now or tomorrow or do I wait for him? - birthday message to grandmother



I love this guy, but they were just friends and were very close and both 2o. It is so beautiful and is very friendly and always honest with me. He asked me not to give a few months ago but because I was abroad, I had my sick grandmother, and I expect my new phone for my birthday and I did not even give my number. So I did not say to him and told him why, and he respects that I made a bargain with him, told him I wanted him my number when I was done. He said it was a good idea because they wanted to concentrate and always chatting on MSN and in the book of the face. We both love each other very much, but just take it easy. So today is my birthday and we talked about MSN and I said hellom I wanted to give him my number, I was very happy and he asked me too many

But I wonder, should I send a text message today or tomorrow, or should I wait? What do you think? Im not really good when it comes to relationships because I am shy and always really What do you think, thanks

1 comments:

One Armed Scissor said...

It looks like this ....... Probably just phone the 20-times, to ensure, we continue to work and asked why the SMS yet. Well, he is paranoid and wonder whether what he said. Text him and he will sleep with a smile on his face. You lose sleep thinking about it, if you wait until tomorrow. Good luck. Happy Birthday:)

Post a Comment