Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Template For Wooden Swing Need Help With Writing On Wooden Cross For Brothers Grave?

Need Help With Writing On Wooden Cross For Brothers Grave? - template for wooden swing

Ok. I am a heavy cross for my sister, who died shortly before Christmas.
So far I have wood. I have a pretty good idea of how the cross and base varnishes, etc., but when it comes to how I am writing that will last, I get confused with the idea.

Since I am not up to the tool, but I'm willing to pay a little kick, should this be necessary, probably an isolated project.

I did something for the banks, so it's not easy and boring. Perhaps the shape of the ends is a little too much.

The oak is dressed. Really nice piece of wood, which is why I want more than the paint.

Oh, and 1 more question: What is the best way to provide some very nice and clean.

Can I have an alphabet?

I'm handy with a saw, hammer, nails, drills, etc., but sometimes it takes a while in my eyes, what I want and do the right thing.

Hints and tips would be much appreciated guys.

5 comments:

strech said...

You can use a template, then scroll saw the cards and then hanging on the cross for a relief effect.
You can even buy the metal.
At the edge of the wood, the best thing to do with an airplane or a sander, champagne / beveled edges.

Precious Gem said...

Yes, you can buy alphbet models and models. Maybe you want to write more letters
. whittle Then you can use the registration tool
"Dress" the ends and sides. There are also limits
Models. As for what to say
Cross wrote that from the heart. It will be nice. My heart sympathy for your loss.

Lyn B said...

Search model letter as a sample letter. Free practice and hand the letter. It looks more natural. If you have a wood shop in your area that you could be done. And maybe even contact a gravestone manufacturer and see if he could.

Angel said...

If you are the models and a good woodworking tool, you can take in another piece of wood to the meeting, see method works best for you to follow the template or free hand. They have not said whether the goal of keeping the oak, but if the wood art of writing is to paint simply because the words are embedded. Just a thought!

Angel said...

If you are the models and a good woodworking tool, you can take in another piece of wood to the meeting, see method works best for you to follow the template or free hand. They have not said whether the goal of keeping the oak, but if the wood art of writing is to paint simply because the words are embedded. Just a thought!

Post a Comment