Thursday, December 17, 2009

Persists Asp Upload Serial Questions About ASP?

Questions about ASP? - persists asp upload serial

Ok. First, it means "no" with the help of ASP? And by 'individual Web sites ", ie with a large number of visitors not just splash fans like me.

Second, the ASP such technology, can be eliminated through aging? Microsoft has changed the perspective of development for other things like ASP.Net, Web server and is no longer compatible with ASP? In other words, I can not be wasting my time learning obsolete technology?

I have also recommended to enter the IT field? I am interested in computers and would like to know as much as possible on them. But to do from what I hear, the IT industry can to egg has a soul, a slave does not make sense for a race.

Finally, a question about the ASP Programming. Is this a good or a bad idea to pass an object constructed from a class in an application variable?

0 comments:

Post a Comment